Thursday, May 2, 2013

She's an Alien

I've become convinced that the boys' speech therapist is an alien ambassador to the Pod People who helps Pod Children who have been left behind find their way back home. Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I've brought her this:





and she's given me back this:




It's cute, they think the building she works at is her house. 

I mean really, she has GOT to be an alien! There's no way that my Pod Children  can get back home unless I put them to bed, so obviously she has to be an alien who may or may not have been sent specifically for my benefit. An alien gives my boys speech therapy and I don't mind it! Hopefully she's telling off all the Pod Mothers for stealing my sweet M and J so often. I use to feel bad for the Pod Mothers but now they just annoy me! 



Yeah.... she's definitely an alien

No comments:

Post a Comment